FOR THE SAUCE:
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
FOR THE FILLETS:
- 8 lionfish fillets
- 1 tbsp Creole seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter
- Make the sauce: In a medium bowl, combine lemon juice, sour cream, mayonnaise, herbs, capers, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Sprinkle Creole seasoning on the fillets. Heat butter in the skillet. Pan fry fillets 2 minutes on each side, or until browned. To serve, spoon dill sauce over each fillet.