Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 4 x 130g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tsp each ground cumin and turmeric
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3cm piece root ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 green chillies, seeded and sliced
- 200ml fat-free Greek yogurt
- 300g cooked green beans, to serve
- 200g cooked basmati rice, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Rub the salmon with the turmeric, cumin, mustard and some seasoning. Put the ginger, garlic, coriander and most of the chillies (save a few slices) in a food processor and whizz together. Add the yoghurt and some salt and whizz again.
- Spread most of the yoghurt mixture over both sides of each piece of salmon (keep back a couple of tbsp). Take 4 sheets of foil, then sit a salmon fillet in the middle of each. Seal to make parcels, leaving a bit of room for air to circulate. Cook in the oven at 220C/ fan 200C/gas 7 for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cooked salmon with the remaining chillis and serve with green beans, basmati rice, the remaining yoghurt mixture and some lemon wedges.