- 1 small sourdough loaf
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small radishes
- 4 quail eggs
- 1 garlic clove, roasted
- 3 tablespoons quality mayonnaise
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 250g Wagyu scotch fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 x 100g packet We Wash n’ Toss Wasabi Salad leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Slice the sourdough into 3-4mm thick slices. Place onto an oven tray, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for 6 minutes
- or until crisp.
- Using a mandolin or knife, finely slice the radish and place into
- cold water.
- For the quail eggs, plunge into boiling water for 90 seconds, drain, cool and carefully peel.
- In a small bowl, crush the roasted garlic to a smooth paste, add mayonnaise, lemon juice and season to taste.
- To serve, place the sliced beef flat onto each plate. Season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Place a quail egg in the centre of the beef, garnish with Wasabi leaves, sliced radish and aioli. Drizzle with olive oil and enjoy with crisp sourdough.