- 1 Emu egg, whisked
- 2 Tbl harissa
- 1 shallot, brunoised
- 1 ½ lemons, juiced
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley
- 1 Tbl butter
- 2 Tbl goat cheese
- ½ bulb fennel, shaved
- ¼ cup picked parsley leaves
- ½ cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 10 kalamata olives, quartered
- ½ cup olive oil
1. Whisk together harissa, shallots, lemon juice, and chopped parsley. Drizzle in olive oil to make vinaigrette.
2. Make an omelet with emu egg and fill with goat cheese.
3. Place omelet in center of the plate. Top with salad of fennel and parsley leaves. Garnish with almonds and kalamata olives. Drizzle harissa vinaigrette around the plate.