- 1 pound ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 11/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®), or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes.
Cook them and then put them in spaghetti sauce and let them soak up the sauce for 30 minutes then over spaghetti noodles. A little parmesan cheese and a nice red wine on the side!
NOW THAT’S ITALIAN or AUSTRALIAN, OR WHATEVER!