- 1 parrot fish tail (I used half slice )
- 4-5 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp shaoxing wine
- 100 ml water
- Clean the parrot fish tail, rub some salt and leave for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine soya sauce,oyster sauce,sugar,shaoxing wine and water,mix well.
- Wash the parrot fish tail, and pat dry.
- Heat up oil for deep-frying, deep-fry fish tail until golden brown.
- Dish and drain.
- Put chopped garlic into the same wok and deep-fry until crispy.Dish and drain.
- Sprinkle onto the fried parrot fish tail.
- Heat up oil,stir-fry chopped garlic until fragrance.
- Add in the combined sauce and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over the fish.