( Serves 4 )
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wings Ingredients
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Wing Sauce Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup of your favorite hot sauce (Louisiana style is best)
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Light your gas grill or charcoal grill and let it get up to medium-high temperature.
- While your grill is heating up, season your wings with the salt, pepper, and cayenne seasonings.
- Put your seasoned wings on the grill and grill for about 10 minutes on both sides, rotating and turning them to evenly distribute the hot spots on the grill to all the wings.
- In a sauce pan, add all of the wing sauce ingredients together and bring to a boil. Remove from heat as soon as it reaches a boil.
- Next, put your grilled chicken wings in a bowl and spoon the hot wing sauce on top. Shake the bowl to fully coat the wings on all sides.