Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- knob of butter
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 large red chilli, halved, deseeded and finely chopped
- zest and juice 1 lime
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the salmon, skin side down, for about 5-6 mins until the skin is crispy and golden. Turn the salmon fillets carefully, then cook for a further 2 mins. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Tip the butter in the pan and, when melted, add the spring onions, chilli and lime zest to sizzle in the butter for 2 mins, then add the lime juice. Spoon the chilli and lime butter over the salmon. Scatter with the coriander and serve with boiled rice.