- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 skinned, boned duck breast halves
- Stir together the Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, hot sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add the duck breasts, and toss well to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat.
- Grill the duck to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-well, depending on the size of the breast, and the temperature of the grill.