Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 500g new potatoes, halved
- 200g pack asparagus tips
- 250g bag mixed salad leaves (including young beetroot leaves and watercress)
- bunch each parsley and mint, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 140g radishes, thinly sliced
- 8 x hot-smoked salmon steaks, skin removed
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 125ml olive oil
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 red chillies
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 10 mins until tender, adding the asparagus tips for the final 2 mins of cooking. Drain and allow to cool. Whisk together the salad dressing ingredients. then season to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, asparagus, salad leaves, herbs and radishes. Add two-thirds of the dressing, thoroughly mix through the salad, then spread the salad over a large platter. Break the hot-smoked salmon into large chunks, then scatter over the top along with the spring onions. Finish by pouring remaining dressing over the top.