- 150 Gms Emu Meat (Small Pieces)
- 3 Chopped Onions
- 3 Chopped Green Chilly
- 2 Curry Leaves
- 1 Bunch Coriander
- 1 Tea Spoon Garam Masala
- 2 Tea Spoons Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 3 Table Spoons Coconut Paste
- 1 Tea Spoon Kus Kus Paste
- 2 Table Spoons Oil
- Salt To TAste
- Red Chilly Powder To Taste
- 2 Tea Spoons Pine Apple Paste
- 2 Tea Spoons Coriander Powder
- Add Pineapple paste, Chilly Paste, little Ginger Garlic Paste, Salt, Red Chilly Paste to the Emu Meat and keep aside after mixing it well.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, add green chilly, onion, curry leaves and fry it well. Dilute remaining Ginger Garlic Paste with some water and add to the pan.
- Add Tomatoes, Coriander Powder , Chilly Powder, Salt to the mix in the pan.
- Add the Meat to the pan and mix well.
- After meat is half cooked, add Coconut Paste & Coriander Leaves.
- Take off the flame after the meat is well cooked.
- Serve hot, goes well with Chapathis & plain rice.