Prep Time: 1/2 hour
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 Alligator steaks, from the ta
- Mix seasoning in a bowl and pour onto a plate.
- Brush steaks with melted butter and lightly coat both sides of each steak with seasoning mix.
- Place a dry, heavy cast iron skillet over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Place steak in pan and sear for 2 minutes; turn, brush with remaining melted butter, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.