- 2 lbs boneless alligator tail meat, cut into 1 cubes
- 3 cups milk or 3 cups evaporated milk
- 1 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons of tony’s creole seasoning
- 2 cups fish, fry mix (Golden Dipt or other brand)
- 2 cups pancake mix
- cooking oil (for frying)
- Cut the alligator into 1” cubes and soak in milk (in the refrigerator) for 2 to 3 hours.
- Drain milk then season meat (in the same bowl) with Tony’s Creole Seasoning.
- Add the mustard to the bowl and mix well, coating meat with mustard.
- Mix Fish Fry and pancake mix together in shaking bag. Drop meat cubes in shaking bag and coat well.
- Deep fry at 375 F for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with French fries and seafood sauce or other dipping sauce.