1 Hr 15 Min
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups crumbled blue cheese (5 oz)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8×4- or 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except Buffalo wing sauce. Add 1/4 cup of the Buffalo wing sauce; mix well to combine. Press mixture in pan.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 50 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads at least 165°F. Let stand 10 minutes. Pour remaining 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce over loaf before slicing.