Goat Cheese Ravioli:
- 8 egg yolks
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup goat cheese for filling
Braised Goat Sauce:
- 1 leg of goat, boned and diced
- 1 cup Aleppo peppers, crushed
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp EVOO
- Salt & pepper
- Pecorino Romano cheese, for garnish
- 3 lbs calamari, cut into rings, tentacles out
- 3 bunches Swiss chard, stems julienned
- 1/2 cup pancetta, finely diced
- 1 cup San Marzano tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 goat horn peppers, sliced into rings
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 Tbsp oregano
For the Goat Cheese Ravioli:
- Mix together egg yolks, flour, water, and salt. Roll pasta until thin.
- Place goat cheese into small filling size balls distributed evenly across pasta sheet.
- Seal and cut into ravioli. Set aside.
For the Braised Goat Sauce:
- Brown goat and garlic in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Aleppo peppers for 15-20 minutes over medium high heat.
- Add water to cover.
- Cover pot and braise for 3-4 hours until tender.
- Cook pasta, toss with sauce.
- Garnish with more Aleppo and pecorino Romano cheese.
For the Calamari:
- Brown pancetta and garlic in olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add calamari, tomato, basil, oregano and parsley and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add Swiss chard and goat horn peppers.
- Simmer for another 30 minutes.
Serve on garlic