- Emu meat – 500 gm
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/4 tsp
- Pepper power – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Green chilly – 5 nos (chopped)
- Water – 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves – 2 strings
- Coriander leaves – 2 tsp
- Ginger and garlic (chopped) – 3 tsp
- Coconut oil – 7 tsp
- Cut and clean the Emu meat.
- Take a pressure cooker add 2 tsp of coconut oil and add ginger garlic paste, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add emu meat, curry leaves, salt and water. Cook this in a low flame for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan add coconut oil fry the chopped green chillies, chopped ginger garlic and coriander leaves. Then add the emu meat and fry for 5 minutes. After frying add the pepper powder and garam masala powder and mix well.
- The delicious Emu meat fry is ready to be served.