Minutes to Prepare: 30
Minutes to Cook: 15
- Antelope tenderloin or backstraps, 4 oz per person (raw weight)
- Veggies such as onion, eggplant, mushrooms, red or greeen peppers
- Worchestershire sauce
- Ground Chipotle pepper
- salt to taste
- grapeseed or other light oil
- barbecue kebabs
- ziptop bag
- Cube meat into rough 2-inch cubes.
- Chop garlic finely.
- Add 1 Tbs oil, garlic, chipotle, and worchestershire sauce to ziptop bag, add cubes of meat, squish to mix, seal bag with as little air as possible inside.
- Refrigerate from 1 hour to overnight.
- Start rice cooking per package directions in chicken broth
- Wash, seed, slice veggies as needed into pieces about the same size as the meat cubes.
- Thread meat, alternating with veggies, onto kebabs. Remember to soak wooden kebabs before use.
- Cook until medium rare, about 10 minutes total.
- Place aluminum foil over kebabs on a plate, allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve 1/2 kebabs over 1 cup rice.
- Calories: 693.4
- Total Fat: 14.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 980.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.3 g
- Protein: 12.1 g