- 1 kg kangaroo mincemeat
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed (less if desired)
- 1 large brown onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce (or ketchup)
- 12 drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large carrot, grated
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Form into 8-12 burgers as desired and cook on medium well oiled BBQ plate until cooked through, turning several times. It is a fairly crumbly / low-fat burger so turn over carefully.
- Serve on toast, in a hamburger bun or with a salad.
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 248.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g