Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 90
- 1 tsp olive oil
- olive oil spray
- 8 Kanga Bangas
- 2 onion, sliced
- 2 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 300g sweet potato, cut into 1″ lengths, skin on
- 200g butternut (or firm) pumpkin, skin on cut into 1″ cubes
- 8 brussles sprouts, tailed
- 1 baby fennel bulb, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaves,or 2 sprigs fresh
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 large field mushrooms, cut into quarters, or 8 button mushrooms, left whole.
- 125g cherry truss tomatoes, (12 cherry tomatoes)
- Preheat oven 190C
- Spray a roasting pan with oil, set aside
- Meanwhile into a non stick pan put 1 tsp olive oil. Add onions and cook until softened. Add stock , bring to the boil and cook for about 4 min until the mixture has reduced slightly.. Stir in vinegar.
- Into the sprayed roasting pan put sweet potato, pumpkin. brussles sprouts, and herbs.’ Spray vegetables lightly with olive oil spray.
- Pour the onion and stock over the vegetables, distributing the onion evenly over all vegetables.
- Place roasting pan into oven and cook for 15 min.
- Add fennel and spray with olive oil, lightly and continue cooking for 15 min,
- Mix the vegetables up in the pan, being very careful not to break them up.
- Add sausages and mushrooms to the dish.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 25 – 30 mins.
- Check the vegetables and sausages are cooked and browned. If not give more cooking time at this stage.
- Add tomatoes on top of the vegetables and cook for a further 5 – 10 min or until vegetables are browned and softened, and sausages are cooked.
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 366.1
- Total Fat: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 637.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.4 g
- Protein: 26.0 g