- 1 Kangaroo Steak per person
- Olive Oil
- Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Lightly coat each steak in olive oil and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Get your griddle pan smoking hot, or if you are BBQ-ing it place on the hottest part of the BBQ.
- Place on the griddle pan and press down firmly with a palette knife.
- Leave for 2 to 3 minutes each side depending on how thick the steaks are.
- Turn over and press down firmly again and sprinkle on some sea salt.
- Serve with some in your face Aussie Shiraz.