- 8 ounces 98% lean ground ostrich meat
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Southwest Chipotle Mrs. Dash
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 mini-slices Sara Lee Aged Sharp Cheddar Cheese (approx 2 ounces)
- 2 strips Butterball Lower Sodium Turkey Bacon
- 2 Arnold’s Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins
Marinate the ground ostrich with worcestershire sauce, Mrs. Dash, garlic, and onion. Form into 4 equally-sized patties.
Cook bacon according to directions.
Cook burgers to your level of done-ness by whichever means you prefer: grill, skillet, oven, etc.
Place each burger on a Sandwich Thin half. Top with cheese and bacon. Enjoy!
Makes a total of 4 burgers. Two burgers per serving.