Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: roughly two hours as to have a glass of wine between
all the brave men and women who like to experiment
- olive oil (1/4 cup)
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- one can Italian or other peeled tomatoes
- Two tsp black pepper
- One small cut red hot dry chilly
- 1 tbsp dry oregano
- 2 tsp dry basil
- 1 tsp salt
- one half of lemon’s juice
- 1/2 lb snake meat
- 1 lb penne or other pasta
- Simmer snake meat in lemon juice with the water until soft, for an hour. Remove and separate meat from bones.
- Combine deboned snake meat with the other ingredients, leaving only the pasta out and simmer in large saucepan for ½ hour.
- Cook pasta as normal.
- Serve food over the pasta.
- It has a gamey flavor. The taste is between seafood, alligator, frog-leggs, quails but not exactly like those.