- ½ cups Light Mayonnaise
- ½ cups Basil
- 6 whole Wagyu Sliders (enough For 2 People Plus An Extra)
- 8 whole Mini Peppers, Rinsed
- 4 slices Chipotle Gouda (or Cheese Of Your Choice)
- 6 whole Ciabatta Rolls
- 1 cup Arugula
- 3 dashes Sriracha (or Hot Sauce Of Your Choice)
- Take a half cup of light mayo and mix it with a handful of basil in the food processor. Pulse to blend it, until you reach your desired consistency. This adds a nice gourmet touch to the sliders and is super easy.
- Prepare a grill to 350 degrees F. Grill the sliders for 3 minutes on each side. At the same time, grill the peppers until char marks form. Once you’ve flipped your slider, add the cheese and finish cooking for 3 minutes on the other side.
- Put the bread on the grill on indirect heat or in the warming tray at the top of your grill (if you have one) and let it get crispy.
- Remove from heat and tent the sliders with some aluminum foil for 10 minutes before serving.
- Then start building, starting with the bun. Put your burger together with the rest of your ingredients, including the pretty charred peppers, and basil mayo for a slider masterpiece! These sliders will take your next party or tailgate gourmet with minimal prep of fuss!