- 1 lb ground venison
- ½ large onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 oz refried beans
- 2 oz chopped green chiles
- 1 ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 6 oz mild taco sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 10 ripe olives sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- tortilla chips
- Cook meat and onion in a nonstick pan until meat browns and onion is soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the refried beans in a flat 10-inch casserole dish. Layer the meat over the beans. Sprinkle chopped chiles over the meat.
- Cover with grated cheese and taco sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onions and olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Use sour cream and guacamole on the side.