Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- Vanilla Pod shopping list:
- 300g Rare Barossa Wagyu Beef
- 1 jar of Tar 10 Greek Aubergine Relish
- 300g D’Affinois Brie
- Murray River Pink Salt
Other grocery list:
- 1 Brewbakers como baguette (ask them to slice it for you!)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC.
- Place the slices of baguette onto a baking tray. Brush generously with olive oil & season with S&P.
- Place in the oven until crispy. These can be prepared a few days in advance and stored in a Tupperware container.
- Place the crostini onto a serving platter and top with Wagyu beef, D’Affinois brie and a teaspoon of aubergine relish.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve within 2 hours.
- Crostini are really versatile. Rub with a raw garlic clove before brushing with olive oil, bake in the oven and serve with your favourite dip!