Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 tsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 onion, sliced
- 250ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 500g skinless salmon fillets, cut into chunks
- 200g pack trimmed green beans
- coriander or basil, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan, then add the curry paste. Stir in the onion, then cook gently for about 5 mins until softened. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, then add the salmon chunks and beans.
- Leave to gently simmer for 5 mins until the fish flakes easily and the beans are tender. Scatter with the coriander or basil, and serve with plain rice.