Prep: 20 mins
- 24 slices smoked salmon
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled, shelled and sliced
- 2 x 100g bags baby spinach
- 12 large wraps, we used multigrain
For the mustard mayo
- 200g light mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion, very finely sliced
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard, divide into 2 small bowls, then stir the onion into one bowl.
- To assemble, spread a layer of the onion mayonnaise over each wrap and add 2 slices of smoked salmon, some sliced hard-boiled egg and a generous helping of spinach to each. Roll up tightly. The wraps can be made several hours ahead and kept covered in the fridge. To serve, cut each wrap on the diagonal into 2 pieces. Serve with the extra mustard mayo for drizzling.