Ready in 30 mins
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 thumb sized red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cucumber, diced
- red onion, diced
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, mixed with a squeeze of lime juice
- coriander, handful, roughly chopped
- Put the salmon in a bowl with the chilli, garlic, coriander, fish sauce, sesame oil and honey. Season with pepper and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
- Grill or barbecue the salmon until it is crisp at the edges. If you like it cooked all the way through rather than rare in the middle then keep cooking until the fish feels very firm to the touch. Serve with the cucumber and onion sprinkled over and the sweet chilli dipping sauce.